2005 Malibu Classic Fisherman Tyee 172

Charter Tofino

This is a great little unit and I am only selling it because I am too busy guiding during the summer to use it. I'll work on more pics and feel free to post or pm any questions.

2005 Malibu Classic Fisherman Tyee 172
-Mercury (Yamaha power head) 90 hp EFI 4 Stroke approx 1200 hours, will be getting a print out this week.
-2009 Road Runner Trailer
-Yamaha 8 Hp 2 stroke
-2 Scotty Electrics
-Eagle GPS/Sounder
-Racore Fuel Filter
-Dual battery system on switch

$15,000
Located in Nanoose Bay

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a cleaner and newer version of our DE176 and I think we are in to it for approx 12 grand.

This is a good buy if those engines and hull checkout, which I have no doubt they do.

Jealous of the new owner, and that new owner just might have been me if this was a year earlier.

It's not an upgrade. It's a 14 foot welded aluminum for rivers, camping etc. I'll get enough offshore time in the guide rig.

That will be the bomb for rubbing up on shore Kelly.
Perfect for island hopping and checking out all those coves and bays.
Hope the Malibu moves quickly for you.

That Malibu has seen a really good life. Covered up in the winters and is fishy as all hell. It should go to to a good home. Kelly is a good guy and looks after his stuff. Check this one out folks.

This boat is made for the ocean and that is where it has killed MANY MANY nice fish....

Owen how would this fish around Comox? Good on the ocean
These boats handle really well for their size and this one has been babied. Just look at every thing Kelly has done over the years in this boat. If I was in the market for a 16ft fiberglass boat, I may have actually gone down to meet Kelly for the first time and checked his rig out. The boat is fishy, it produces

Back