2004 Yamaha T8 long shaft tiller power tilt electric start TR1 gold autopilot

fishin solo

Crew Member
power tilt electric start TR1 gold autopilot with throttle control also . New pump last year for TR1 less then 5 hours on pump. Kicker was winterized by LA Marine last season and pulled off boat. Motor runs like new well maintained and taken care of. Will not separate from TR1 selling as pkg. colour matched powder coated prop guard.

$2900 located in Langley.
Pics won’t load says there too big

I’m interested! I have a 4 stroke Merc. Any idea what I need to get this on my boat? Cables etc. Throttle??

I guess I should have sent a PM so I wouldn’t have to listen guys like Bear! Thanks buddy

Just picked one up today(Garmin TR1 Gold),the main unit is the same for all outboards but you'll need a throttle actuator and a mount kit to fit your outboard (Merc).The complete system is about $3700 retail,I picked mine up today in Campbell River off of a person that was gifted it for $2000 complete new in the box.Even included the wireless setup and mounts for my new 9.9 Yamaha.Fishin solo's motor with the TR1 for $2K is a steal.

Last edited:
Just picked one up today,the main unit is the same for all outboards but you'll need a throttle actuator and a mount kit to fit your outboard.The complete system is about $3700 retail,I picked mine up today in Campbell River off of a person that was gifted it for $2000 complete new in the box.Even included the wireless setup and mounts for my new 9.9 Yamaha.Fishin solo's motor with the TR1 for $2K is a steal.
No doubt! If it was located near me I’d strongly consider selling my 9.9 and get that instead.

I’ll be gone for work as of tomorrow for 3-4 weeks in and out of service so if I don’t get back to you right away this is why. Text me if you want pics 778-908-6726. No more low ball pms 2k is a steal for this pkg.

Back