2001-185 Double Eagle $37K SOLD

Rayvon

Very clean,solid boat with raised soft top
2006-F150 Yamaha with 138 Hrs.and harmonic balancer just done,max HP for this boat
2017-9.9 Yamaha HT as new
Steering bar connects the main to kicker
Hydraulic steering w/new steering wheel
New dash switches and wiring,fuse panel etc.
New Genius onboard charger
New Lenco trim tabs
New VHF and antenna
HDS8 Lowrance
Pedestal helm and sleeper port side w/storage.
New downrigger wiring
Easy-Loader trailer.surge caliper/rotors,brakes need work or use as is like I do.
Cuddy is clean,fully cushioned
Slant back cover as well as travel cover and bimini cover
I bought this boat last March hoping it would be my last boat,it was hard to find one this nice.
I've had bigger boats previously and now want something bigger that I will leave in the water.
I'm finding it hard to keep it as clean as I like and don't like trailering anymore.
I'm in Victoria and prefer local sale,no offers without seeing boat,it would be hard to find a better one.
Call Ray @ 250-656-5890
Edited price adjustment.

Attachments

• IMG_9639.JPG
    IMG_9639.JPG
    363.8 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_9638.JPG
    IMG_9638.JPG
    397.4 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_9637.JPG
    IMG_9637.JPG
    424.8 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_9636.JPG
    IMG_9636.JPG
    310 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
. How many boats have bought & sold in the last 2 years ?
2-a 17 Tyee and now this one.But I have been on a quest for the perfect boat for a while now,I'll be 70 this year and the cleaning and trailer handling is wearing on me.I have a 23 lined up if the seller decides to sell soon that will be kept in the water.The DE isn't advertised yet,you guys get first look.

Last edited:
I know it seems like a lot of money,but this is the real deal,solid shiny hull,transom,floor,right power with almost no hours,shiny bottom,etc.It should last someone their lifetime.I'm confident it will go anywhere tomorrow with no problems,Bamfield,Nootka ,wherever.A new one with power and options like this would be double this price now.

I wanted to buy your old tide runner. I’ll be in line if you have something like that in the next few years. You take very good care of your boats

Just curious, how big is the cuddy, is their a toilet, storage and what shape are the cuddy cushions? Would be good to post pictures and information as it may help with the sale.

Just curious, how big is the cuddy, is their a toilet, storage and what shape are the cuddy cushions? Would be good to post pictures and information as it may help with the sale.
Cuddy is a good size,some people sleep in them,I just store all my fishing gear so it's not under foot.No toilet,most people put a porta-potty in these,there's a spot for it.Cuddy and all cushions in good clean shape, as is everything else.Needs nothing.

Last edited:
I have the same boat. i’m 6’ and i can sleep on mine. i have a porta potty in the cuddy as well. nice boat amigo…she is very clean

Boats in that condition don't come up very often,I was lucky to find it.I spent way more time improving/updating it than fishing.It was spotless,no cracks,scrapes or scuff marks including the bottom that was still shiny.I did the harmonic balancer that this year F150 needed too,so the buyer knew there was nothing more to do.I knew the first buyer to see it would want it,so it sold itself.

Rayvon.
My buddy bought your boat. I got a look at it yesterday. Very clean for the age. We couldn't read the VIN on the main motor. It has been scratched up. He is hoping you might have it recorded someplace. Maybe you could give it to him when he comes back to deal with the trailer registration. He is away camping for a few days as I'm sure you know. He is pleased and I'm sure I will get a trip out in it in the near future.

Rayvon.
My buddy bought your boat. I got a look at it yesterday. Very clean for the age. We couldn't read the VIN on the main motor. It has been scratched up. He is hoping you might have it recorded someplace. Maybe you could give it to him when he comes back to deal with the trailer registration. He is away camping for a few days as I'm sure you know. He is pleased and I'm sure I will get a trip out in it in the near future.
PM sent.

Back