1993 23' boston whaler WA hull

To rig the boat right with new canvas, power and electronics you are looking at 30-35K. I would ditch the twin idea and just run a big single like a 250 or 300.

The single would be the cheaper way to go but RPM has a killer deal on new old stock 135 opti's. I think they have 2 in stock. That thing would be pretty sweet with twins.

I can't believe nobody has scooped it up yet. Good luck with the sale Mike.

Yeah either can I price is about as low as I can go but it is a project and the market is pretty small. The Opti's would be ideal for this boat as it was built during the 2 stroke era and a little less weight on the transom is a good thing.

hey your PM box is full, I got your messages give me a call at 604 671 0109 and I can set something up and yes only 95 hours were on the original power. I am in north vancouver but the boat is on bowen island a 15 min ferry ride away.

Boat is now sold, off to a happy new home in Ladner. Thanks for all of the interest guys!

This thread can now be deleted.

Curious to see what he will do that is a great bones project.
also
courious as to why the power and electronics was taken off after 93 hrs?

the little black cap on top of the merc oil tank inside the engine developed a hairline crack. I am guessing this deoiled the engine allowing #3 piston to weld itself to the cylinder, throwing a rod through the block...When I pulled the heads off the engine to take a look all of the other cylinders looked soooo mint. Sad really. My buddy now has the running 150 in kitimat where hopefully it will live a long life especially with an entire parts engine....I am not sure what the guys plans are for the boat.

Back