10 Krippled K Spoons (Ebay)

OWEN!!! You are FN clueless arent you that quote was meant for derby, and what was meant for you was as long as you keep bumping this thread to the top you are drawing more interest in the ebay auction thus costing YOU more, I am not bidding on them, but believe me if I was you wouldnt stand a chance!
I have another source anyway so you can Shove them where the sun dont shine Owen I wouldnt take yours if you offered to pay me,
as far as a broken rigger I sold I have no Idea WTF you are talking about, I sold 2 riggers to 2 different people a while back which came off my boat in perfect working order which I even through in a bunch of extra parts for
if there was an issue or shipping damage or whatever I never heard anything about it, and he should have contacted me and I WOULD have made it right cause thats who I am I have never burned anyone in my life and very much RESENT the fact that you are inferring I did.
Owen you are nothing but a **** disturber around here anyway and I dont put much into what you say, but if you are inferring I ripped someone off I take that VERY personally and the way I see it thats a personal bash on me so you can bugger off you mouth piece not me and dont try and turn the tables either I think everyone here can see right through you anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
popcorn.gif
roflmao :D:mad::D

Bite me, Gidyup.....

Oh and should I bring up the broken rigger you sold a local SFBC memeber.... Stop the FN bashing dude. I am sick of it.

Bugger off.

if that ain't bashing I don't know what is, and furthermore what business is it of yours and what does it have to do with this topic other then to try and dis-credit me, obviously you don't know me!
you can't show me once where I have ever bashed anyone on this forum or any other forum cause it has never happened so don't tell me your sick of it, maybe you should re-read some of your own useless posts and learn the definition of bashing from them and maybe learn to be a better person from it, and stop intentionally trying to dis-credit anyone that goes against you cause this isnt the first, stop being so immature, Man up Owen!

For $ 14 each i have lots for sale. I'll just keep the 50/50 chroome and green ones, lol.

OWEN!!! You are FN clueless arent you that quote was meant for derby, and what was meant for you was as long as you keep bumping this thread to the top you are drawing more interest in the ebay auction thus costing YOU more, I am not bidding on them, but believe me if I was you wouldnt stand a chance!
I have another source anyway so you can Shove them where the sun dont shine Owen I wouldnt take yours if you offered to pay me,
as far as a broken rigger I sold I have no Idea WTF you are talking about, I sold 2 riggers to 2 different people a while back which came off my boat in perfect working order which I even through in a bunch of extra parts for
if there was an issue or shipping damage or whatever I never heard anything about it, and he should have contacted me and I WOULD have made it right cause thats who I am I have never burned anyone in my life and very much RESENT the fact that you are inferring I did.
Owen you are nothing but a **** disturber around here anyway and I dont put much into what you say, but if you are inferring I ripped someone off I take that VERY personally and the way I see it thats a personal bash on me so you can bugger off you mouth piece not me and dont try and turn the tables either I think everyone here can see right through you anyway.

Hey you are the one asking that I not let other SFBC members know about this auction thru a PM. I posted it here on SFBC before even PMing you.

Oh when I look back on page one and you you post stating Thanks for broadcasting it to the world Owen!!!!! after realizing that I had already started a thread on the topic.... :) Oh poor Tim didnt get to buy his spoons under the radar.....

Well I guess now we know who you sold the broken rigger to. As we know how got the good one.

Good Try

Your way more annoying!
just to clear things up on this broken DR that owen seems to have fabricated like a political smear tactic
here is the post of the Rigger in question and the last I ever heard of it
http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/showthread.php?16173-Wanted-gps-chart....&p=183247#post183247 see post #4 where he states he got one from me and THANKS me.
pretty sure if it was broken that post would be a little different and he wouldnt be thanking me either.
anyway enough said I'm not waisting anymore of my time defending myself to someone who always seems to be in the middle of any of the controversal threads here,
anyone else see the common denominator here
Pffft

.....to someone who always seems to be in the middle of any of the controversial threads here,
anyone else see the common denominator here?

Yes

hehe OH NO HE DID'T (head jive)

hey FA---I don't know you or gidyup but you both seem like good guys. But what was up with your post about the eBay auction for those spoons on a public forum? To the casual reader like myself it seemed like the net result of your post did absolutely nothing except drive an auction price up to a completely stupid level and **** off a couple of people who might have wanted to see that auction conclude in a quieter manner.

With all due respects, I 'm left thinking that I just saw a guy take a big-pony Husqvarna, lop his nose off, splatter blood around on the walls, hang some really expensive salmon spoons from his ear lobes, then ask the people who were standing around the room being forced to see all this stuff happen if they like his new look.

Just sayin'

Your way more annoying!
just to clear things up on this broken DR that owen seems to have fabricated like a political smear tactic
here is the post of the Rigger in question and the last I ever heard of it
http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/showthread.php?16173-Wanted-gps-chart....&p=183247#post183247 see post #4 where he states he got one from me and THANKS me.
pretty sure if it was broken that post would be a little different and he wouldnt be thanking me either.
anyway enough said I'm not waisting anymore of my time defending myself to someone who always seems to be in the middle of any of the controversal threads here,
anyone else see the common denominator here
Pffft
. Why waste my time and the time of others with your BS. Contact the new owner and find out the truth. Find out who helped him to get it fixed. You know you were and are in the wrong. Trying to keep thing for SFBC members. Again something gets post to BST and the tread gets distorted by others.

hey FA---I don't know you or gidyup but you both seem like good guys. But what was up with your post about the eBay auction for those spoons on a public forum? To the casual reader like myself it seemed like the net result of your post did absolutely nothing except drive an auction price up to a completely stupid level and **** off a couple of people who might have wanted to see that auction conclude in a quieter manner.

With all due respects, I 'm left thinking that I just saw a guy take a big-pony Husqvarna, lop his nose off, splatter blood around on the walls, hang some really expensive salmon spoons from his ear lobes, then ask the people who were standing around the room being forced to see all this stuff happen if they like his new look.

Just sayin'
I was tring to help people on their quest for these spoons. Gidyup didn't like that I let everyone. SFBC know about this item as he wanted it for him self.

I was tring to help people on their quest for these spoons. Gidyup didn't like that I let everyone. SFBC know about this item as he wanted it for him self.
Sorry guys I know I said last post BUT..........
that statement right there just proves how much of a hipocrite you are, if this was true then why didnt you tell the members here about the 1st ebay auction that you kept to yourself?
care to change feet owen?

Cause I wanted them. I found them . I bought them and bought others and gave some of them away to SFBC members. Just not you. When I got mine and saw he posted more that same day I posted them on here and pmed you afterwards with the link. You got cranky that I told all the other SFBC members by posting it online. Oh and the batch I bought was Buy It Now $27 and so were the others before that that I never saw or bought. Even if I did it would not be any of your business.

you just cant stop BS'ing can you?
first off you bought yours on Feb 8, I had contacted the seller right after you posted about them to see if he has any more to list and I got a reply email from seller on feb 10 telling me he listed some more, well before your first pm to me telling me about them and to go get them. if you want me to post your pm's I can just like you do to everyone else when your backs in a corner
so he didnt list them the same day so get your facts straight! secondly you did not buy your second batch with buy it now cause if your as smart as YOU think all it takes is to
do an Advanced search on completed listings to see there was only ever one batch of Krippled K sold to you on a buy it now, but Unless your saying you made arrangements via Ebay to buy outside of ebay which is a policy no no and you both can be booted off for that........... maybe you should just shut up before you dig a bigger hole
and yes This is my last post on this subject I'm done with you, your just not worth the hassle

you just cant stop BS'ing can you?
first off you bought yours on Feb 8, I had contacted the seller right after you posted about them to see if he has any more to list and I got a reply email from seller on feb 10 telling me he listed some more, well before your first pm to me telling me about them and to go get them. if you want me to post your pm's I can just like you do to everyone else when your backs in a corner
so he didnt list them the same day so get your facts straight! secondly you did not buy your second batch with buy it now cause if your as smart as YOU think all it takes is to
do an Advanced search on completed listings to see there was only ever one batch of Krippled K sold to you on a buy it now, but Unless your saying you made arrangements via Ebay to buy outside of ebay which is a policy no no and you both can be booted off for that........... maybe you should just shut up before you dig a bigger hole
and yes This is my last post on this subject I'm done with you, your just not worth the hassle
You might be right with your dates I was on grave yards and really don't even care. I have a email from the seller quoting he had sold others on eBay prior to my purchase again who cares I don't. When the seller contacted me it was to tell me he had listed that are up for auction right now and it was not going to be BUY IT NOW do to interest. Interest from people like you offering him $50 as he stated in a email to me. I posted here and pm'd you right after. Your just cranky cause I shared this info with SFBC forums. Um where did I say I bought a second buy it now? Who ever said I bought any more thru eBay? You may have the dates right but the rest you know nothing about. You have just been a cranky baby that didn't get his spoon for what you were offering me or the seller.

remove the "assin" and his forum name suites him much better !!!
most of the time there has been any controversy on this forum, you find Owen in the middle of it !!

Back