10 Krippled K Spoons (Ebay)

remove the "assin" and his forum name suites him much better !!!
most of the time there has been any controversy on this forum, you find Owen in the middle of it !!
Seems strange as really there has only been about 5 people since 2007 I have ever had problems with on this forum. I could list them.

Buy It Now $75.... That must **** the guy off that just paid $142.
I Have contacted this seller as I am upset with the condition of these spoons. Even when just paying $27.
They were in poor shape.
photo-5.jpg

photo-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have already contacted eBay and PayPal. Not sure what to put as feed back on the guys account. I have 45 day to dispute payments on items recived. Dam I bought 30 of these spoons from this guy. Once I complained he changed his ad and bidding stopped. Wish I knew what shape they were in before even posting here.

Do we know who bought the batch for $142?

Like I said, I quit at $80.00. Now that I see what you got, I'm glad I did!
He emailed me and informed me he had listed some more, I never even bothered following the link. These look like the factory rejects that they used to throw out. IMHO

I'm going to go through the box I got from the old fella last year, because if I am NOT mistaken there could be dozens of them in it looking at the photo, and thinking back in my mind.
If there is Gidyup I'll pm you. I am not 100% sure as I have still yet to go through the spoons but I think I saw a whack, either that or they're knock offs, but I doubt it because even the bucktails in there were collector stuff worth 35 bucks each and there was over 60 of them.

I thought you guys would have figured it out by now....all is not lost on these spoons.

Just because they have slightly "off" pressing does not mean they will not work. In fact the exact opposite could be the case.

Guys spend all kinds of time bending and dinging spoons to give them that "killer" kick that isn't present in the factory job.

So any of these "off-presses" could be a "killer" spoon.

You just have to fish them to find out.

I wouldn't worry too much about the finish either......often scratched -up blemished tackle like spoons and plugs will outfish a shiny new one right out of the package.

I wouldn't worry too much about the finish either......often scratched -up blemished tackle like spoons and plugs will outfish a shiny new one right out of the package.

X2 on that. My dad used to take a brand new J-Plug out of the box and first thing he did was score up the whit belly. Then it was ready for the dusk bite at Marshal Rock. :)

fish butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You either over payed for garbage or your the eBay seller... Had you read this before biding you know this guy is selling low grade spoons.

UPDATE

Being the item is still listed you are the eBay seller.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back