Worst fishing related youtube video...

I'm taking an environment and sustainability degree from UBC right now. 95% of the kids have zero idea what really goes on in the environment..... It's kind of sad.

If the fate of the world is in the hands of these kids, I am glad I'll be dead in 50 years or so.

Wow! That is an indictment of the education system.

It is so bad that you actually begin to wonder if it is a parody of environmental videos. Their instructors must be very proud.

They have parodied the Rona commercial to a tee, on how to do a University project wrong.

I can't believe this is college level education! Their math is flawed and the poor level of quality of this production is a joke. Or is that the idea? Perhaps I am missing something.

h.e.h.

Wow if I had kids that were in University and they came home to show me that project I would sure be disappointed to see my dollars going to that junk.

There are some valid points in that video but the quality and actual facts are so wrong and protrayed so poorly it is closer to something I would have expected from grade 8 kids.

"Emmissions"???

Take care.

Over reacting - not a chance
That video was the worst piece of useless information I have viewed in many a year
Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion but please people stop posting mindless crap of this nature.
Even David Suzuki would be embarrassed to watch such mindless foolishness

Back