Winter Harbour

chevyshaulass

Has anyone fished this area lately or heard of anything?My dad's headin up there on saturday for a few days and im tryin to get some info for him. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brent

Kenny's boats have been SLAYING them!!! Hali's and lots of springs in the high teens low twenties.

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Kenny's boats have been SLAYING them!!! Hali's and lots of springs in the high teens low twenties.

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Can be definitly compared to the Charlottes for numbers. Lots of unexplored areas!!

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Can be definitly compared to the Charlottes for numbers. Lots of unexplored areas!!

Thats Mr. Bags to you

3 words....holy crap!!
the fishing has been unbelivable. Ive only been once, and we launched out of koprino harbour and camped there. from koprino we ran to the outside and just nailed everything out there. we caught a halibut while trolling down 130 feet in 300 feet of water!!!
good luck,

cody

hey!...wheres my float?
uh oh...

3 words....holy crap!!
the fishing has been unbelivable. Ive only been once, and we launched out of koprino harbour and camped there. from koprino we ran to the outside and just nailed everything out there. we caught a halibut while trolling down 130 feet in 300 feet of water!!!
good luck,

cody

hey!...wheres my float?
uh oh...

the crew just arrived home an hour ago. They had some awesome fishing despite not so awesome weather. Limits of springs(several around high 20's low 30's), loads of coho, plenty of hali's and a few nice lings.

the crew just arrived home an hour ago. They had some awesome fishing despite not so awesome weather. Limits of springs(several around high 20's low 30's), loads of coho, plenty of hali's and a few nice lings.

Back