Looking for chartplotter gps fishfinder

concfin

Hey guys need some help deciding on gps chartplotter fishfinder unit very new to this so any help is much appreciated try to outfit new to me boat budget about 1000 thanks tons

Hey guys need some help deciding on gps chartplotter fishfinder unit very new to this so any help is much appreciated try to outfit new to me boat budget about 1000 thanks tons
Nobody has any input at all? I thought this would be the place to ask

Look on Harbor Chandler's website, then research prices and details on GPScity.com, then but one from Har.Ch. because their service is very good.
Lowrance Hook 7 with chirp might do you.

Look on Harbor Chandler's website, then research prices and details on GPScity.com, then but one from Har.Ch. because their service is very good.
Lowrance Hook 7 with chirp might do you.
We use a Hook 7 and like it!

concfin, the Hook 7 is a great machine IF you upgrade the transducer. The Hook does not network so you can't add things like radar. But is a good combo unit.

If you want to add a network system the HDS Gen 3 is the unit you need.

You can start out with the basic system with the Unit and transducer first. Then next year a network system to add things like fuel flow meters, other units, structure scan, or radar. If you do them one at a time you don't break the bank.

I started out with a LCX 110 about 15 years ago and have stuck with Lowrance ever since.

Talk to Denise or Colin at HC and they will look after you if you tell them your a member of this site.

Mike

concfin, the Hook 7 is a great machine IF you upgrade the transducer. The Hook does not network so you can't add things like radar. But is a good combo unit.

If you want to add a network system the HDS Gen 3 is the unit you need.

You can start out with the basic system with the Unit and transducer first. Then next year a network system to add things like fuel flow meters, other units, structure scan, or radar. If you do them one at a time you don't break the bank.

I started out with a LCX 110 about 15 years ago and have stuck with Lowrance ever since.

Talk to Denise or Colin at HC and they will look after you if you tell them your a member of this site.

Mike
Went to hc and got lowrance elite 7 ti really like so far and the upgrade transducer

Back