DNV Firefighters 6th Annual Charity Fishing Derby

therise

Just over 2 weeks to go before derby day!

When: September 22nd
Where: Area 28/29

Weigh in at Lions Gate Marina

Cost $75 per person - includes t-shirt, BBQ lunch, and a free boat launch at Lions Gate Marina

Tickets available at Highwater Tackle or by e-mail at firefishingderby@gmail.com

Last year, we were able to raise over $20 000!

100% of proceeds go directly to the Seymour Salmon Society and Athletics for Kids

Only 150 tickets are available. Don't wait to get your tickets because they sell out fast! ALREADY HALF GONE

If you cant attend, please show your support by purchasing a $20 raffle ticket for over $3000 of prizes including fishing charters, gear and lots of other prizes.

If anyone wishes to become a sponsor, or would like to donate a prize, please email firefishingderby@gmail.com

Tax receipts are available for all donations over $50

Weigh in from 2- 2:15 sharp.

See you guys out there!

Hey Guys,

Tickets are going fast - faster than any previous year, and we always sell out.

If you plan on attending, I would get over to Highwater tackle ASAP.

Just over 2 weeks to go before derby day!

When: September 22nd
Where: Area 28/29

Weigh in at Lions Gate Marina

Cost $75 per person - includes t-shirt, BBQ lunch, and a free boat launch at Lions Gate Marina

Tickets available at Highwater Tackle or by e-mail at firefishingderby@gmail.com

Last year, we were able to raise over $20 000!

100% of proceeds go directly to the Seymour Salmon Society and Athletics for Kids

Only 150 tickets are available. Don't wait to get your tickets because they sell out fast! ALREADY HALF GONE

If you cant attend, please show your support by purchasing a $20 raffle ticket for over $3000 of prizes including fishing charters, gear and lots of other prizes.

If anyone wishes to become a sponsor, or would like to donate a prize, please email firefishingderby@gmail.com

Tax receipts are available for all donations over $50

Weigh in from 2- 2:15 sharp.

See you guys out there!
To bad its on a fri, good luck out there!

Got my tix. What are the prizes this year?

Lots of great prizes this year and they are still coming.

Some highlights include......

Trip to Queen Charlotte lodge

Yamaha Outboard

Scotty Downrigger

Arcteryx Jacket

Scotty pot puller

Islander reel

Wakeboard

Fishing Charters locally and in Tofino

Lots more in the works.

What's wrong with Friday? Judging by the reports on here guys are fishing all the time...not just Sat/Sun
Fish don't bite on Fridays ;)
I guess for guys who still have to work and make a living (ehem!) it's not that easy to take a day off for derby. I'm a weekend warrior myself and so are most of my buddies. Good luck to y'all!:)

kinda nice having it on the Friday IMO. a day off work and much less of a sh*tshow at the mouth of the cap than if it was on the weekend. Always well organized event. Looking forward to it.

Fish don't bite on Fridays ;)
I guess for guys who still have to work and make a living (ehem!) it's not that easy to take a day off for derby. I'm a weekend warrior myself and so are most of my buddies. Good luck to y'all!:)

Fair enough. I work for a living. I booked the day off work (one of my precious vacation days) to go to the Derby.

The event is held every year on a Friday, as our sponsoring location, Lions Gate Marina, is too busy on a weekend to accommodate the boat traffic that this derby receives.
It has been a terrific venue, opening early with extra staff and offering FREE boat launches, allowing lots of smaller boats to get out on the water as well.

We do appreciate that Friday can be less convenient, but since is sells out every year, it hasn't been a problem in the past.

Prizes keep rolling in! See everyone there!

Back