Search results

1. J

Rockfish Release

nice to see people taking the time to do this, we have the same problem here( not the same depth as you) but with walleye that are caught in more than 30 feet of water dont survive.so many people dont care about what they are doing and the effects it has on everything. congrats to you guys
  2. J

shore fishing salmon

Thanks for the reply eric
  3. J

shore fishing salmon

Ya thats were i was guided last year I was up and there was a small island there to and was going to see if i could take a small boat out there and cast off the rocks... also being so close to shore would I be able to get away with taking an old deep 16 ft fiberglass boat out to wya point or is...
  4. J

shore fishing salmon

If I did it it would be near tofino /ucuclet area
  5. J

shore fishing salmon

When the salmon are in the area and where we went fishing we were not trolling far from shore, do people ever fish from the rocks and have much luck?
  6. J

Pedder bay

Only thinking of pedder because I don't have a boat and need to rent one and guides are too much. Splitting gas on a small rental isn't bad or even a bigger boat for that
  7. J

Pedder bay

Any good size springs?
  8. J

Pedder bay

How is it end of July beginning of August?
  9. J

Pedder bay

what is fishing really like there? and when is the best time to go. would like to go for hailbut and spring salmon. thanks James
  10. J

Pinaus lake resort in Falkland closing

too bad love fishing there every year and visiting with them
  11. J

only one salt water but one of my favorite

Embers first rainbow and kokanee and dads first salmon
  12. J

Something different Prairie fishing

that thing is a hog, to bad it didnt have the length to match the girth
  13. J

That's a long fish 45 inches?
  14. J

LOL I am the other would rather go for salmon or steelhead because I can go for the others anytime
  15. J

Better pic of the walleye Remember I'm 511 and 215 pounds
  16. J

Also caught in sask
  17. J

12 pound 2 ounce walleye best so far. Love ice fishing and targeted northern really bad this year. Biggest northern was 21 lots of them between 14 -19. I'm the other way I would rather go to the ocean for salmon or chase steelhead because I go after walleye and northern the whole year
  18. J

Fish picture test
  19. J

Okanagan area

HI, We usually go out to Vernon area every year and fish smaller lakes, but would like to try some bigger lakes but dont have the boat or downriggers that is needed. Is there anyone that would like some company in July on lakes like Okanagan or Mable to go for some bigger fish. Pm me if any one...
Back