Search results

1. S

2024 Gulf Island Reports

You can also troll from sharpe point to coffin and then over to big rock in saltair. Pretty solid in the winter
  2. S

2024 Gulf Island Reports

The grande down to entrance, inside gabe pass along the bluffs, west side of decourcy and harmac side of dodds can all be good for winters. Herring will start spawning in March and April. Jig up a bunch off decourcy for ling, crab and prawn bait
  3. S

Searching for the name of an older salmon jig

Also made super strikers which were longer and flatter. Worked good when larger herring used the be prevalent in the summer months.
  4. S

Harbour Authority...

Not sure of the area but if guys are working on the booms I’d imagine they’d be pissed at the wake.
  5. S

Where to eat in Tofino?

Good old days sleeping driving on the beach and pitching a tent are gone. Fires and hotdogs. Lol
  6. S

Leh is out!

Well done. If heavy hauler knows his game like he catches fish I’m not surprised.
  7. S

Coho Trip

Renfrew. Go out front and catch your four and say you got your wild in the bay.
  8. S

Barkley Sound Small Springs

We like the fall whites on the west side of the island. 🤤
  9. S

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Just over an hour. Little quicker if you put in at chemainus and cut between kuper and thetis. 50 mins in an 18 footer
  10. S

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

604 group need to get back to fishing reports.
  11. S

Herring Fishery

I could see the allocation shifted to a different user group. All resource sectors are headed that direction.
  12. S

2021 Port Renfrew Reports

Write the big ones down for area 21
  13. S

2021 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Should be able to muster your 10 springs and 6 halibut the first week.
  14. S

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Need a kicker for cut plugging
  15. S

2020 Gulf Island Reports

Thx SK it’s very confusing and the Cowichan run is healthy. Chemainus not so much.
  16. S

2020 Gulf Island Reports

Chinook non retention at Tent right now.
  17. S

Prawn Trap Rescue! Anyone at Thrasher with a puller?

Could be hung up too. Don’t push it in one direction, work it a bit and you may have some luck. Might bend a trap but but I hope you free it up.
Back