Search results

1. Tightlines22

Propellor repair suggestions

Had a great outing yesterday however wasn’t paying attention for a moment and my prop paid the price! Stainless prop that now has one blade slightly bent. Can anyone suggest a shop that can help me? I’m in Ladner however anywhere in the lower mainland will work. Also see my grandkids in...
  2. Tightlines22

Lowrance LCX-37C with Navionics $300

I have installed a new unit and have my Lowrance LCX-37C to sell. Been a great unit. Comes with the bracket, cover, some network cables however no transducer as it was damaged. Also have the puck style external antennae and a Vanc Island-southern BC Navionics SD card.$300
  3. Tightlines22

Various pedestal bases - prices reduced

I’ve got three types of pedestal bases for sale. Let me know if you need any. 1) one Swivel Eze adjusts 13-18” and swivels with seat mount. Hardly used if ever. $60 Sold 2) two stubby 2-7/8”post size base mounts Some holes slightly rounded $10 each. 3) Garelick fluted 24” pedestal. Previous...
  4. Tightlines22

Old tackle box bling and a question.

I was given three old tackle boxes full of tackle, much of it vintage. Lots of old spoons including Krippled K 1, 2 and 3’s. Pt defiance and Tom Mack’s. Lots of Defiance hootchies and some old bucktails many still in packages. Seen most of it over the years however one item has me and...
  5. Tightlines22

Trailer brake parts

One of my brakes were hanging up so I took off the drum. Nothing left of shoes except a pile of crumbles. I usually order my brake parts from e-trailer at great prices delivered free to Wa state. Now of course that’s not to gonna work. So wondering where you guys (and gals) have been buying...
  6. Tightlines22

Endurance Pot Puller

Bought a new pot puller so selling my current one. Willing to trade for Scotty 1106. Similar to this https://www.pocomarine.com/shop/endurance-eppr600-1-3-hp-pot-puller-12v/ Works good just loud as others can attest. Could use a new foot pedal switch. $16usd online for a new one...
  7. Tightlines22

ISO Pot Puller

Looking for an Ace Max or similar pot puller. Hands free attachment And carry bag would be nice, not mandatory. Anyone have one they’d like to sell? Richard
  8. Tightlines22

WTB Yamaha 8 or 9.9 Power trim motor

Anyone by chance have a Yamaha power trim motor assembly they’d like to part with? My 2008 power tilt just crapped out. Took it apart and the motor is shot. Let me know if you do or if you’ve got a parts motor. Or if you’ve got a suggestion for best place to source this. Cheers TL22
  9. Tightlines22

20lb ball, bearing buddies and rod holder

20 lb Downrigger ball $40 Brand new bearing buddies $15 Berkeley triple rod holder needs a cleaning $5 I’m in Qualicum Beach and get to Vic. as well as Richmond on occasion.
  10. Tightlines22

Fenders

I’m cleaning out my garage. Lots of things to post. Start with these fenders. One is a. Big Blue Polyform G6 over 24” long. Older, needs a clean and in good condition. $20 obo Second is an old Polyform A3 60” made in Norway. Good cond just dirty with some paint on it. $25 obo
  11. Tightlines22

Code 7 Trailer towing endorsement

I had no idea about this. Could apply to many. Check your weight. https://globalnews.ca/news/5427413/what-you-need-to-know-if-youre-towing-a-trailer-this-summer/
  12. Tightlines22

Free EZ Steer parts

Free EZ steer parts if you can use them. Also listed a Scotty 1106 on Fb marketplace as well as Van Island used. Extendable to 60”. $350 or $300 w/o brand new swivel mount. Has braid and needs a new plug as I removed old one. I’m at Qualicum Beach and go to Victoria and the mainland from time...
  13. Tightlines22

Are AGM batteries worth it?

I have always managed with a starting battery plus either a regular deep cycle or combo battery. Can I get your opinions and experiences on this? Trying to justify the significant extra costs for a blue top Optima. TL22
  14. Tightlines22

Getting outboard hours printout

Is there any way to get an accurate reading of hours on an outboard without taking to a dealer? My main is a 2007 Yamaha 200 that I'd like to know about. If a dealer/shop is the only way, what is the cost to have a reading taken? TL22
  15. Tightlines22

Tranny repair shop sought

Needed my F-150 truck to tow the other day and went to backup. No reverse. Heard a small clang and nada. Looked online and seems to be a common problem with reverse gear/band/ clutch going. Ticked off as only 130,000 kms on truck. Anyways it’s stuck in my driveway in North Delta. Can anyone...
  16. Tightlines22

Towing a car. Suggestions needed

Hi folks, We are moving to the Island on Aug 1st. I’ve got an old car that isn’t running and I’m trying to figure out a way to get it there at a reasonable cost. Id like to do it myself rather than pay a moving or tow company. I have an F-150 to tow it over. Can I use a tow dolly of some sort...
  17. Tightlines22

16’ control cable - free

Can anyone use a blue 20’ (edited) universal control cable. It has a tiny bit of rust in a cable bend however still slides perfectly. Came off my Yamaha. Pics aren’t loading today for some reason. I can send pics if you like. Free to anyone that can use it.
  18. Tightlines22

Stainless Crab trap $120

I’m selling a 30” stainless Crab trap I have and don’t use. It is like new and includes an anode. I tried loading a pic and it is too big. It is similiar to Sealtek trap which is $139 plus anode and taxes. I can send pics to anyone interested. I’m open to offers.
  19. Tightlines22

Scrap lower unit wanted

Anyone have a scrap lower unit sitting around? I need to cut a piece off to do repairs. A log hit my lower unit which had a hydrofoil and broke a chunk of the cavitation plate. Mine is a Yamaha however any model will do. Richard
  20. Tightlines22

Panel wiring re-do advice sought.

I removed an uneeded storage wall as it was almost impossible to check on the wiring in my Campion. This is what I have. I'd like to tidy it up and label things in case I ever have an issue. I'm looking for advice from others that have been through this before. Just about everything works...
Back