Search results

1. M

2023 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Coming from Bamfield. How far into the canal do you have to travel to target sox for a day. Tia
  2. M

Bamfield questions

I did the same run as tin Monday. In the same time and even the same ride. I'm in Bamfield every other week and I only go the Cowichan route now. Up or down. I ferry over from horseshoe Bay and head south to you bou. Same amount of time as driving to port but less vehicles on gravel road and no...
  3. M

Tell Your Best Joke

4. M

23' SeaSwirl Striper for Sale

Also me when looking at boats
  5. M

2022 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Dave. For your trip next year hit me up. Good place for you and the kids. To stretch the legs and unwind. Mo
  6. M

Caught the 10o clock boat and made it to bamfield by 3. Roads were good. Went to the wall tonight to dial the boat in. Hit 4 fish over 2 hours but nothing over 10lbs. Any sfbc members Who plan on anchoring or camping in the sound for the derby or what not i have dock space in grappler you can...
  7. M

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Nice job boys. Miss not having my boat at Milltown. Fd of to bamfield today to get a last weekend in. Pretty sure aquaholic with 3000 posts knows his fish id. And was winding guys up. Sure worked. Keep up the good work guys. Get them while you can. Mo
  8. M

2022 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Pretty sure theirs a native opening Tuesday for 24 hours for the natives in Port. Not sure if it's a food fish or what
  9. M

Marine one

I think the motor is 2005. The overnighter model is a late 80s. The 20ft before the 208 adventure came out. I believe.
  10. M

2022 Tuna Adventures

Neighbors went out from bamfield on Saturday I believe the run out was 38 miles and they came home with 46 tuna. Mo
  11. M

No Anchovies in 2022 Again?

McKay bay in bamfield has the 6" 8 per pack Rhys Davis for 15$
  12. M

Id suggest whittlestone for the Evening fish. Close to shore 65-75 fow Blue or purple flasher white glow hootchy I go right to the bottom. And up a few feet. You'll get one out of the mud. Just my .02c
  13. M

So last weekend I got married. Included in my vows was. " I promise to always put you first even during fishing season" to ad a little humour. Thursday i took off to bamfield solo for 4 nights. So have I already Blown them? Fishing report I'm pretty consistent where I fish up there and in the...
  14. M

The bamfield wreckage. Lived they're this weekend. Great burger, fish tacos, and a few other items quality food fine for kids. Thursday to sunday 3-9pm You can also grab a pizza at the bam mercantile and marine. Nice trolling the wall with a fresh burger and fries or a pizza.
  15. M

Caframo StorDry Air Circulator - SOLD

Ya its easy. Got a ball game by his place Thursday and will pick up.
  16. M

1995 Yamaha 225 ox66 2 stroke part needed ASAP.

I run the same engine on my gw 208. Had the same engine before that siezed so I have a bin of parts for that engine if anyone needs. I got a quote for a new 200 zuk installed and it came to 28k. Gonna ride the 225 til it dies but it just keeps going. If anyone sees a working power trim for...
  17. M

Caframo StorDry Air Circulator - SOLD

I can pick up for you Blair. I'm up to bamfield again on the 15th. I can get to your place this week clint
  18. M

This Forum has been HACKED

Could've as well been mine. Getting married tomorrow. She's the one who booked it the weekend of the bamfield fishing derby. She'll be hard pressed for me not to see what I'm missing :)
Back