Nissan Titan

Charter Tofino

Anyone own one? If so what are your thoughts? I was looking at buying a frontier but might go for the full size option instead.

I have one with about 140,000 km on it and love it. Minimum problems over the years. The do drink a lot of gas. They are currently resigning the Titan and new model will come with a diesel. If you are buying used check out the the engine headers as they are known to crack but are cover under warranty until the 120,000 km range as they have two catalytic converters attached. Also check the differential seals. All in all a great truck that I would recommend but it is not for the gas conscious driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice. We have a F350 at work that has gone through 2 sets of headers and it is not a cheap fix. A diesel model would be awesome but likely out of my timeframe and budget. I'll be sure to check those areas out when looking.

My parents have had 2 frontiers and they are great trucks. They put 400k km on one with no issues. I like their mileage compared to a Titan but the full size quad looks awesome.

Back