WTB used Loweance lgc-2000 (gps antenea/module)

LouDogII

WTB used Lowrance lgc-2000 (gps antenea/module)

Hey guys/gals,

The GPs module for my Lowrance LMS480 is toasted, it's an LGC-2000. If anyone has one laying around I'd like to buy it. I'm in the Comox valley.

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Harbour Chandler will have used one's coming in when they upgrade for people... I had to pay 200 bucks for a new one... but a used one is 100, they just didnt have any used when mine quit... but they do have used one's quite often... Worth a phone call... they can put your name on a list...

I have a bunch, swappped out the 332c for HD's. Will not be down to the Comox area until next week though. Let me know, and I will bring a couple down for you to choose.

Regards,

Fishyboy

Thanks fishboy, I appreciate the response and the offer, but I did call Harbour Chandler in Nanaimo and they are willing to replace my unit with an HDS-5 (I think that was the model) with the chip for VI for ~$400 plus the trade in of my old unit and cables. Seems like a good upgrade and a fair price. I'm gonna talk to them on Wednesday and get all the information. Are you in the area fequently? If this doesn't turn out to be such a great deal I'll PM you.

In case others are interested I'll post how it turns out.

Back