Wtb: Scotty puller

I’ll be selling mine in a couple of weeks. Just waiting for father day sales at one of stores going to get a Brutus I think. And the Scotty pullers is at the nook. So I’ll bring it back

Last edited:
I’ll be selling mine in a couple of weeks. Just waiting for father day sales at one of stores going to get a Brutus I think. And the Scotty pullers is at the nook. So I’ll bring it back

sounds great - I’m interested, PM me when you’re ready to let it go

What do you prefer about the Brutus compared to the Scotty? I've been considering them both.

Thanks for the input guys but I want a Scotty. Lots of other threads on Scotty vs Ace, feel free to bring those back to life. Anybody looking to get rid of their Scotty let me know!

Thanks for the input guys but I want a Scotty. Lots of other threads on Scotty vs Ace, feel free to bring those back to life. Anybody looking to get rid of their Scotty let me know!
It could be hearsay but when I was looking to get a puller I was reading of guys having issues pulling 30lb pots up with the Scotty. I’m not sure what your pots weigh but it steered me away from Scotty as that is a good weight for a prawn trap in the area I fish. I have never used a Scotty so I what I read could be off but I did read it in a few places. Just so your aware.

@Skucy see above post from Hippaisland. Most guides I know use the Scotty puller and have no issues with 2 traps per line plus weight. Thanks for the concern but I want the Scotty. Again, anybody selling one let me know!

Back