WTB older Shimano 4000GT reel

I have an older 4000 and a 2000 for sale each with a convergence rod......Also North Van.

Don’t forget to upgrade with carbontex drag washers from Smooth Drag. For $10 ish they make a world of difference on those reels. Not affiliated in anyway but swapped mine out last year and improved the reel drag 100%

Don’t forget to upgrade with carbontex drag washers from Smooth Drag. For $10 ish they make a world of difference on those reels. Not affiliated in anyway but swapped mine out last year and improved the reel drag 100%

Were you able to get a "set" specifically for a fit to the 4000GT's ( and 2000GT's) or did you have to measure your individual washers and order that way. I don't see any washer "set" listed on their site specifically for the 4000GT or 2000GT moochers.

Were you able to get a "set" specifically for a fit to the 4000GT's ( and 2000GT's) or did you have to measure your individual washers and order that way. I don't see any washer "set" listed on their site specifically for the 4000GT or 2000GT moochers.
The washers for the 4000GT and 3000GT and 2000GT are all the same.

Just send him an email with your model and he will mail you the right ones.

Back