WTB MR3 paddle handles

scotty

Anyone have any paddle handles they are looking to get rid of for the MR3 reels? Let me know what you have and how much you want for them.
Thanks
Scott

Thanks Whole in the wall. I knew they sold them. I was just at Berry’s yesterday and they wanted $25/ handle. Crazy! They figured they were cheaper than islander. Maybe that’s the covid price‍♂️. Just ordered on line and I’m assuming they come in a 2 package deal. Everything I read said handles with an ‘S’. So we will see what shows up. Thanks again.

Anyone have any paddle handles they are looking to get rid of for the MR3 reels? Let me know what you have and how much you want for them.
Thanks
Scott
My buddy is machining them out of solid aluminum if interested. I’ll post a pic. He just finished prototype which I’ve got on my MR3 now. I tried them out and they’re great but he’s altering them slightly to have a bit of a tapered fit so finger/thumb sit in them a little better.
295A8034-D277-4C65-A3F9-0B8BB8B1373D.png

Thanks Whole in the wall. I knew they sold them. I was just at Berry’s yesterday and they wanted $25/ handle. Crazy! They figured they were cheaper than islander. Maybe that’s the covid price‍♂️. Just ordered on line and I’m assuming they come in a 2 package deal. Everything I read said handles with an ‘S’. So we will see what shows up. Thanks again.
$36 per pair would be the regular price. PNT sells singles for $18

Back