WTB. Lowrance HDS 7.

Fox

Looking for a lowrance HDS 7 gen 2 or 1. Just the head unit and base would be great. Let me know if anyone has one they're willing to part with. Thanks

Good find Kaelc.

Hey Fox, I'd be interested in splitting this up.

Lets see if we can get the whole shebang for $600 and go halfers?

An added layer of complexity and bump of 30% for exchange + shipping. Probably makes it prohibitive for sure.

Exchange rate is getting much better, saw this posted on the Facebook group: lowrance fishfinder/depthfinders & accessories for sale or trade

Brig Lowrance Hennessey posted an item for sale.
5 hrs ·

LOWRANCE UNITS
$1,800
Pekin, IL
USED LOWRANCE UNITS.
These are priced head units only. I can put any kind of package for you.
Hds-12 Gen3 $1800
Hds-12 gen2 $1500
HDS-7 Gen1 non touch $250
HDS-5 Gen2 $200
Elite-5 TI $275
Elite-7 Chirp $175
LCX 110 $300

Thanks for the heads up kaelc. I'm a little gun shy about buying used stuff out of the states. Have been burned twice before on truck parts. I was sold what I wanted but in very very crappy condition. The pics I was sent looked great and the seller said as new condition.

Thanks for the heads up kaelc. I'm a little gun shy about buying used stuff out of the states. Have been burned twice before on truck parts. I was sold what I wanted but in very very crappy condition. The pics I was sent looked great and the seller said as new condition.
I hear you, Brig is a lowrance dealer so seems pretty straight up. There is guy in Victoria selling used lowrances on Ebay.ca just search by country but asking way to much IMHO.

Reactions: Fox
The wife finally ok'd me buying a new main motor! my HDS 5 will have to do for now. Thanks everyone for the help.

what about the Hummingbird Helix 5 & 7 , worth considering ?
primary use will be small to big lakes.....

Back