WTB/ISO Boat Thread - What boat are you looking for?

Searching for a late 70's/early 80's Taiwanese Trawler. Tri-cabin preferably with a single Lehman. 36'-40'. Under $100k.

Or this style anyway maybe one with bigger jor the next size up.

ya they would have to go from dock and over the gunnels. That particular boat I’d be concerned with the power but that model is a nice overnight boat for a couple that’s still pretty fishy.
I have only been on a few boats that had a transom door, and while I see how it makes it much easier to access the swim grid - stepping over the side is still the easiest way to get on to the boat from a dock. The swim grid is either too low, and/or ends up being too far away from the dock. I realize that this may not be true for all boats.

27-'28' pursuit or equal, flotation podded, twin 300.. gutted for guiding. i dont need to drive around with a condo.
i found a 30 but i think it underpowered and would be a fuel hog because of it. it has a 11'6" beam!!

The perfect boat for me would be an 18 to 23 foot centre console . You may have noticed me come to the defence when some members post derogatory comments about my beloved centre consoles.

Having said that, I have a friend with a beautiful 3488 Bayliner boat who loves fishing that he takes me out on and I get to relive my days as a deckhand from my commercial fishing years, and another friend with a Grady White that wants me to go fishing with him, so the act of me purchasing a boat soon is on hold.
However, as I am a certified boat nut, I will continue to post boats for sale that I deem to be interesting, what someone is looking for or a good deal, in Kingblazers amazing thread he started a couple of years ago.
As far as straight up fishing is concerned nothing beats a CC.

27-'28' pursuit or equal, flotation podded, twin 300.. gutted for guiding. i dont need to drive around with a condo.
i found a 30 but i think it underpowered and would be a fuel hog because of it. it has a 11'6" beam!!
Where's it listed?

Back