WTB Holley 4 Barrel Carb

casper5280

Crew Member
WTB Holley 4 Barrel Carb Part# 0-80319-1 600 CFM Four Barrel Carburetor Model 4160; Electric Choke; Vacuum Secondary; Calibrated for Small Block 351 Ford Marine Engine also a Edelbrock Proformer intake manifold. Never know who might have one. I'm in Victoria

I would copy and paste for you but I don't know how to do that. Go to Craigslist Vancouver under boats and type in: 650 Holley marine carb, maybe that will work for you. It's not mine just to clarify.

$804 at Lordco I thought that was high

Got to ask why does it have to be a holley I had one and tossed it out to many things to go wrong slapped on a edelbrock instead I think its a 650? or 700 cant remember and it was $350 and change for it.
let me know as i do have a connection for it

Wolf

the prices I got from Lordco were for the Edelbrock carb and manifold...Edelbrock marine comes in 600 and 750 cfm...pretty sure the 600 is recommended for small blocks.

Was just going with the Holley as thats what's on it now. $804 was the good guy price from Lordco. $710 from B&B auto in Brentwood. Got to love marine parts.
Captain saw the one from the states and I thought that was expensive till I phoned around.
Roy I'll look in to the Edelbrock and let you know might just take you up on your offer.
Thanks for the help guys always good to ask the board for info and help.

I got just what your after stock intake. holley carb on a 351. and in a Hourston to boot. Can be seen running. I need to confirm numbers on carb. Carb was put on last spring. Why selling you ask. Seems Pops cant stay out of the throttle

candrive55 already have the stock intake, but if the carb is the right one let me know. Going to see if it's worth rebuilding mine or might go the Edelbrock route if things don't work out. Thanks

Candrive55 PM sent. Thanks

Wolf PM sent thanks

Picked up a Edelbrock carb today brand new in the box delivered for $100 from used Vic. Still looking for Intake.

wow good deal finding a manifold may be harder, try pro power he is the guy who rebuilt my engine and a few friends of mine he knows his stuff number is 250) 652-6985 and his name is Dave tell him i sent you..good luck

Ordered a new manifold today will be here tomorrow and will install Wednesday night should be all done by the weekend. Should all be done for less than what I would have had to paid for the new carb.

Back