WTB- halibut/ling gear around Kamloops/Kelowna

the force

Crew Member
Currently outfitting myself for Halibut and Ling in anticipation of summer trips. My boy did well with salmon last summer and after watching a few YouTube vids he’s down for bottom fish.
Interested in middle of the pack type gear, ideally Shimano rods/reels or the like… also terminal gear, gaff, etc if anyone in the interior has been on the fence about selling. I’m in Kamloops and heading to Kelowna Feb 10th.

I am happy with good condition used gear, would rather not pay any more taxes lol. No big rush, just thought I’d put a feeler out.

Currently outfitting myself for Halibut and Ling in anticipation of summer trips. My boy did well with salmon last summer and after watching a few YouTube vids he’s down for bottom fish.
Interested in middle of the pack type gear, ideally Shimano rods/reels or the like… also terminal gear, gaff, etc if anyone in the interior has been on the fence about selling. I’m in Kamloops and heading to Kelowna Feb 10th.

I am happy with good condition used gear, would rather not pay any more taxes lol. No big rush, just thought I’d put a feeler out.
I might have some stuff for you I’m in west Kelowna I’ll take a look here next week and let you know

Back