WTB GREEN mooching rod, between 9' and 10'6"

Olde School

Looking for a mooching rod, MUST be green. Medium heavy action preferred.

Do you know where I might find one?

Son has a stainless Peetz on a red exQCL rod, he loves that set up. I have a port/starboard shtick going on, so want a green rod for my stainless Peetz to run on the opposite side to him.

That Daiwa is definitely the colour, but is not the rod.

I already have and love Techniums, but they aren't green.

Silly first world problems, but why not indulge a whim?

Fenwick makes (or made) an olive green 10’6 moocher. 12-25lb. We have 4 of them on the boat. I think it is called an Eagle? Was less than $100 and exceeded my expectations given the price. Don’t have one in front of me. Not looking to sell but they may still sell that colour/model.

This pic shows the colour somewhat. Foggy day in barkley sound around satellite passage.

Attachments

• 20200825_112327.jpg
    20200825_112327.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 59
One of the all time greats.....Daiwa Samurai 10'6" Super Glass (SSG90) awesome dark green color with cork handles. I'm sure there's a few of these still kicking around

Attachments

• img.jpeg
    img.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 8

If you want the best.....check out the CT3113M... Beautiful dark green blank...11'3"

SAGE GEAR Steelhead / Salmon Rods​

St Croix makes a green rod. I have two. I drove around and researched for a year to get one. Made in USA. I ended up going to cabela in Abbotsford and ordering it. Normal local fishing stores hadn't heard of them. I have a sage rod and I still prefer the st Croix. Also the G Loomis e6 is black and green.

St Croix makes a green rod. I have two. I drove around and researched for a year to get one. Made in USA. I ended up going to cabela in Abbotsford and ordering it. Normal local fishing stores hadn't heard of them. I have a sage rod and I still prefer the st Croix. Also the G Loomis e6 is black and green.
St Croix does indeed make some very nice rods

Daiwa North Coast SS Mooching Rod....$129.00.....and it's green!

Back