WTB Blue Ox tow bar

Looking for a tow bar for my 2006 Jeep Wrangler, Blue Ox, or a similar tow bar, may also need the face plate bracket as well.
Let me know what ya got...250 881-2924 Ron

Looking for a tow bar for my 2006 Jeep Wrangler, Blue Ox, or a similar tow bar, may also need the face plate bracket as well.
Let me know what ya got...250 881-2924 Ron
The Habitat Re-store in Courtenay, had one - may still be there. I gave it to them about 2 weeks ago: a Demco Excalibar. The frame attachment is specific to the vehicle.

Attachments

• 9511013_Excalibar3_292x150.png
    9511013_Excalibar3_292x150.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
The Habitat Re-store in Courtenay, had one - may still be there. I gave it to them about 2 weeks ago: a Demco Excalibar. The frame attachment is specific to the vehicle.
You say it is specific to the vehicle, what vehicle will it hook up to? I have a brother in Courtenay who could check for me. I want it to hook to a Jeep
Thanks for this reply.

You say it is specific to the vehicle, what vehicle will it hook up to? I have a brother in Courtenay who could check for me. I want it to hook to a Jeep
Thanks for this reply.
They make the frame, tow mounts for most vehicles - definitely Jeep. Look at Demco's site for tow bars and the frame selection.

"Light and easy to use, tow bars are one piece of a three piece set you'll need to safely and efficiently tow a car behind your motorhome. First is a tow bar, which is shaped like the letter "A" and connects to both the towing and towed vehicles. Both the top and bottom of the "A" is what you'll attach to the tow vehicle, and each requires an adapter of some sort. One is the receiver hitch, which is attached to the back of the towing vehicle, in this case your motorhome. Fortunately, most motorhomes already have these installed. If you don't have a receiver hitch, you'll need to purchase and have one installed."

They make the frame, tow mounts for most vehicles - definitely Jeep. Look at Demco's site for tow bars and the frame selection.

"Light and easy to use, tow bars are one piece of a three piece set you'll need to safely and efficiently tow a car behind your motorhome. First is a tow bar, which is shaped like the letter "A" and connects to both the towing and towed vehicles. Both the top and bottom of the "A" is what you'll attach to the tow vehicle, and each requires an adapter of some sort. One is the receiver hitch, which is attached to the back of the towing vehicle, in this case your motorhome. Fortunately, most motorhomes already have these installed. If you don't have a receiver hitch, you'll need to purchase and have one installed."
Thanks for the info, I have receiver hitch on motorhome, gonna ask brother to check it out.

Back