WTB: Amundson TMX5

Reel_Restorations

Hi all, looking for another TMX5 to have as a spare for the boat. Not picky on color but looking for something in good shape. Handle or Paddle is fine.

Located in Comox area but come down to Victoria once in a while too.

Thanks
Aaron

Last edited:
Ken in Ukee has a handfull of new one's for about $285 all in. I don't know what you hope to pay for a used one... I'll be grabbing some in the next couple months if you want one brought back (I live in CV and in Ukee).

Ken in Ukee has a handfull of new one's for about $285 all in. I don't know what you hope to pay for a used one... I'll be grabbing some in the next couple months if you want one brought back (I live in CV and in Ukee).
Much appreciated. That's the price point i am at too for most part. One on the go with a fellow member. Should be good to go come monday and ill get post removed. If not, ill fire you a PM. Thanks for taking the time.

Hi seabeyond I am looking for 4 black ones no scales does he happen to have any?

A little late to this thread - In Comox, anyone else have a Trend X5 in great shape for sale? I would be curious to hear what you have.

Back