WTB 2352, 2509, 2601, 2600, 2301 etc

Fixit

looking for a bigger boat with a cuddy.

desirables include hard top/ alaskan top, flushing toilet, some good electronics, power tilt kicker.

preference to fuel injected I/O, or twins O/B depending on model

30-40K range, maybe a little more if its perfect.

anyone have any leads?

bump
looking at a 2352 that is horribly neglected... thinking of lowballing but id like something better kept

looking for a bigger boat with a cuddy.

desirables include hard top/ alaskan top, flushing toilet, some good electronics, power tilt kicker.

preference to fuel injected I/O, or twins O/B depending on model

30-40K range, maybe a little more if its perfect.

anyone have any leads?

I know you didn't say the 2359 but my buddy will be listing his 2359 I think he said $35k located in Powell River. PM if you want his number.

I know you didn't say the 2359 but my buddy will be listing his 2359 I think he said $35k located in Powell River. PM if you want his number.
i have been trying to send a pm, i cant figure it out ..i am looking for a 2359 and may be interested in your friends boat if its available

2359 has a little too much cabin and not enough fishing deck for my preference.
heres the 2352 im looking at. i/o converted to a pod with a 225 etec

most neglected, moldy, green, broken everything boat ive ever seen (minus a few ive seen dumped in the forest) but im considering a low ball to reflect the condition

IMG_2094.JPGIMG_2080.JPG

A neglected boat is a neglected boat same as any piece of machinery pride in ownership shows and this machine was not loved. That means it was probly never serviced, ran to the pin all the time, beat around, all around treated like ****. Low price or not in the long run you'll pay.

Personally i would stay as far away from a machine like that as I could.

I would make sure the offer you are making covers the fact that the outboard is likely in the same condition as the boat. Sometimes they are diamonds in the rough but that's only sometimes....

Im thinking of offering something in the neighbourhood of $5k. She's asking 21-22k
That way I'd have extra for replacement outboard or convert back to a I/o. New kicker, New Upholstry, new electronics, bilge pumps, macerator, Sani hose, one hell of a detailing, a stereo, some lights, downriggers, radar, vhf, buss heater or espar, new axles on the trailer...

Damn thing nearly needs a complete rebuild

I'm going to keep looking I think

***it does have a really nice custom aluminum hard too with good canvas ( one nice thing)

2359 has just as much room to fish out back as the 2352. More room overall on the 2359 it's a fair bit bigger, higher gunnels, a much larger cuddy and of course the pilot house

Back