WTB 2006-07 Chev or GMC Duramax

big.griff

Looking to buy a excellent condition 2006 or early 2007 Chevrolet or GMC with a Duramax diesel and Allison tranny. Looking for full load crew cabs preferably. Must have reasonably low km(150,000 or less would be nice). If anyone has one or knows of any that are for sale, I would love to hear about them. On Vancouver Island would be great but would travel for the right truck.

2005 silverado 2500HD 6"lift,35" tires on 20's, just hit 200k, box liner full load ,leather,dvd player,tranny flushes,oil changes and lubes at required times. Been great truck 22k . in okanAgan

2005 silverado 2500HD 6"lift,35" tires on 20's, just hit 200k, box liner full load ,leather,dvd player,tranny flushes,oil changes and lubes at required times. Been great truck 22k . in okanAgan

Looking for an 06 or 07 only at this point. Thanks though

Have you looked in the Seattle area. I bought a truck down there a couple years ago and saved about $10000. Bringing it over the border was easy. If you need any questions asked about bring a truck over the border you can message me anytime.

for what its worth, The 2007.5-2010 LMM is pretty much the same motor as the LBZ cept with a few more HP/ft-lbs of torque.Also come with a bit more creature comforts in the cab. The ****** thing about them is the emissions junk. I have a 09 LMM and I spent $1100 on cat back exhaust and EFI live with 5 custom tunes. The DPF is ****** but exhaust and a good tuner can fix that right quick. I also get around 20-21mpg. 16mpg towing 10000lbs. Just some food for thought!

Back