WTB #15 cannon balls

casper5280

Crew Member
Looking for a couple 15 lbs can't seem to find the guy on usedVic. Needs to be in the Victoria area or delivered to Victoria.

Thanks for the offer but unless I can get them for $25 I'll wait as that seems to be going price around here. I did think about you guys though. Anyway thanks for the offer, so still looking for 2 Cannonballs.

I'll have some 15 pound balls (25.00 each) ready in a couple of weeks - I usually have an add on Used Victoria.

I'll have some 15 pound balls (25.00 each) ready in a couple of weeks - I usually have an add on Used Victoria.
Sounds good let me know when there ready. if I don't have any by then I will take 2

Don't need these anymore just got a deal on some molds and #500 lbs of lead for free and got a buddy building me one of Sculpin's melting pots. Thanks anyway

I'm looking for a mold for a 15# ball if you have any leads... 500#'s of lead? nice!

Yes good score for sure only got a #10 ball and #2 ball mold in the deal. Friends dad has been saving it for years and sadly it now needs to be moved and he asked if I could get rid of it for him. Her dad was going to pay me to haul it away for him. My buddy has a couple leads on #12 and #15 molds. If I find any leads on molds I will let you know bigdogeh.

Back