Women's Olympic Hockey - Thurs Canada vs USA

Raise the RED/WHITE...while the U.S. watches the stars....:)

That was guts and determination on display. We will now see if the men can match that level of compete.

Congratulations to the Canadian women.

How about that womens' game. Great interference by the ref on the blueline. Thankgod the goal post was as wide as it was. A great Gold.

Yeah pretty weak officiating. That was not as much a game for the Canadians to win as it was for the Yanks to lose. But remember that no one remembers the officiating or the goals when the gold is around your neck.

Isn't Karma a *****? Ha ha...who remembers how the Americans influenced the refs to call a BS call in the women's soccer in the last summer games. Well we showed them how you play the game and win with CLASS..not by being a lame butt!

I hear the goal post has been awarded the Order of Canada...

0grVxeW.jpg

Awesome game!!!! Go Canada Go!! Cant imagine if that empty netter had gone in because of that ref.. wow.. Hope the mens team can do the same!

What a sweet victory, even my daughter was flipping out and she hates hockey!! i really thought Canada was done with five minutes left and was giving the yanks kudo's for playing a great game. Wow, what a turn of events !! Got to admit it was exciting!

1010813_10152218767352436_1812078537_n.jpg

Back