Wish it would warm up and rain already!!

i've caught some nice silver steelhead in april about 2 years ago. as for this year... i havn't landed one since late november. last one i hooked was 3 weeks ago! SO SLOW!!!!

I have seen some nice fish being caught in a small system on the North end of the island in April. Rymes with a type of dish used to cook a sort of ethnic food in.

yes your right!!!!!u can get chrome there untill late may!!!!w---w--- r.................and at the right time of year u can carry on ,on the same highway and hit the m...........my wife and i have had 20 fish days.....and thats just 2 the beach......and if u play your cards right u might hook a 40-60lbs spring..............now we have 2 go back

jesus man you forgot to tell everyone what page of the mapbook its on....got the gps coordinates while your at it?

man was i ever wronged bout the rain.....yah know......melting the snow and stuff.....bumping the rvrs up and stuff....................

PPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this time off cause of snow......how ironic eh!!!!!
heard bout the swim last week......not good.....is it cause theres no water.....does this happen from time 2 time around here or what????? not 2 sure still just gettin 2 know the area....

the sss that is.........

This unusual dry spell has lead to the formation of traps on the Vedder, KWB and Canal area is full of fish waiting for the water to come up, sad to me cause i avoid those areas down stream due to picketfence attitudes and long leader larry's flogging their wares. Also a couple of holes up river have bunkered fish that are far far from clean and fresh and should be given a break. The rain Friday didnt do enough, needed one more day like that. SAD

Back