Winter Spring Fishing! Prince Rupert!

Video of some winter spring fishing at Prince Rupert, BC. Hope you enjoy it!

You are a content creating machine. Looking forward to this one.

I just posted one but trying to let YouTube’s AI do the work to find an audience. One more ready to go and then going to review a bunch of filming I did that I wasn’t thrilled with. Have a new Volta battery for capturing more hits I hope to use this summer. Just need to figure out if GoPros superwide settings or a lens mod will capture both sides of the boat on the troll and jigging.

I just posted one but trying to let YouTube’s AI do the work to find an audience. One more ready to go and then going to review a bunch of filming I did that I wasn’t thrilled with. Have a new Volta battery for capturing more hits I hope to use this summer. Just need to figure out if GoPros superwide settings or a lens mod will capture both sides of the boat on the troll and jigging.

Hey, thanks! Im trying to get a bunch of videos put together! I really like your videos as well and subscribed to your channel! I was looking at the wide angle lens mod as well, I am curious how it looks. I can't wait for spring to get filming more as well, I have lots of ideas in mind!

A very nice editing and quality job on this one, just missing the keepers. Did you stay in the harbour?

Yeah I should have got more video of the keepers. We went outside to start but only got a little one, keepers were in the harbour!

Were you in the harbour out towards Port Ed. Thinking about pulling the rig out there for Feb for some prawns and winter springs. Still some decent areas of prawns close to harbour?

Yeah it was closer to the Port Ed side, near DP World, I haven't prawned too much down that way but I've heard there's a few spots!

Ive watched a lot of youtube videos on this subject the general consensus is it takes about 14 months and about 100 videos before you can have realistic expectations of a 1000 subscribers and a pay check.

I think live streaming on twitch would be a ssweet, i think a live audience and asking them like what lure to use and **** would be bank.

Ive watched a lot of youtube videos on this subject the general consensus is it takes about 14 months and about 100 videos before you can have realistic expectations of a 1000 subscribers and a pay check.
Does posting them on Facebook with the YouTube link help get an audience?

Any of you guys trying to get Youtube rich should go and do a stint down in Vegas at the Youtube farms. Guys with massive followings piggy back those numbers and get you on board with their channel. I don't know exactly how it all works but I had a friend go down there for a bit. They have writers and animators and editors and studios in these huge houses. Guys will stay there for months at a time and pump out content 24/7. Even with all of that though, very few end up making a decent living off of it. 1M+ views is where you need to be.

Back