Will this snow ever end

Thunder

Okay, I know I live in Kitimat or Kitamaat=people of the snow but enough is enough. After 50 years of this I've had enough. I've fired up my snowblower more times than I've started my yami 9.9 to do some trolling. Last night another foot of the white snowy crap and now it's snowing again. Is there a God. Whaa whaa whaa. Just had to get it off my chest.

I hope we don't pay too badly in the summer for it.

Take only what you need.

Who said this isnt globaly warming! They are saying now that where it is warm it gets colder and where it is cold is warming up! In 100 yrs maybe we wont need a bridge to vancouver or a ferry we will just cross on the ice :p

-Steve

Well, I get up this morning for work and it was snowing again plus we got over a foot. The only good thing is it warmed up enough to start melting it again. I guess if you like being out on your snow machine more than fishing it's okay. I am waiting to get the boat out of storage. As for the colder places getting warmer and visa versa I don't know if that applies here. Not too much happening out in the chuck right now anyway. Apparently the rumors are that there were some good runs of herring though. Oh well my bitching about it made me feel abit better..there is a light at the end of the tunnel of snow right?

This morning and now guess what, more....

snow.jpg

Oh not around here, the muni employees are makin good ot on snow clearing...and they deserve it, cleanest streets in the world.

Back