who's #1

C

crabbuster

can anyone tell me who the best fisherman in the world is?

Moi...:D SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

my god, my cousin semi wasn't goofing around again was he?;)

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

quote:Originally posted by crabbuster

can anyone tell me who the best fisherman in the world is?

Are you by chance related to the "Trailer" family ?

;)
only kidding with ya cravin,but from reading some of your posts you sure have it in for this trailer guy. whats up wit dat? he beat you up in school,push your books from your hand,rip off your egg sandwich,steal your seat in band,wipe his brow with your gym towel,cut over your fishing line,steal your crab,call you a whinny boy?lol

by the way,CRAVIN...free speech within the cyber world is what I preach. you will,no your not smart enough...anyways....look to other sites and see my gospel spread throughout the forum world. relax and enjoy life brother R. :D

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

No worries, fill yer boots and have fun...
won't be long and you'll be gone [}:)]
But you know i'll be back. ps, if ya ever want to meet me I fish at elk lake alot.;)

And here is a prime example of the kind of attack on anyone who has a dissenting view engenders , sarcasm , innuendo and veiled threats and many of us who only want to talk about fishing methods and types of gear are entering into discussions less and less because of the childlike behaviour of some.

AL

Gentleman/Ladies,
It seems my room mate has been up to his old tricks again.I am sorry for the posts by "crabbuster",his user name,THIS time around. I have dealt with him on the other user names and can assure you 100% he's done,from this houses' computor anyway. There will be no more posts from him nor this house,because I don't even like fishing so what need to be in a fishing forum [?] The room mate has been given the boot from my home!
Again,sorry.R.H.

Back