Whoa I Am Getting Older!

SerengetiGuide

Well...as of midnight I am officially 20!!! I'm feeling it too! My back is hooped from twisting sideways to watch the rods on the boat...kills me out there now. Hard to believe in like 8-10 years i'll most likely have a wife and family...ahhhhhh!!! hahaha

Many more great years of fishing ahead though! My pelvis is beginning to hurt though! :D hahaha

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

Let's see 1988...mmmm...was helping out with transportation at the Calgary Olympics and recovering from the oil crash just before that and getting of rid of 140 pounds through the family court diet......on behalf of all or us that can't even remember 20....
p*** off!!:D:D:D

boc

LOL!!!

I was guiding Americans in Bamfield at the time your little butt was being smacked!!!!!

Man do I feel old know!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Oh by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D:D:D

Maybe catch you on the water tomorrow, will be out there somewhere.

Cheers

SS

Fishing001.jpg

1988 , my oldest son was 21 then and I had graduated 27 years before that ................ but Oh the fishing back then , if we could sit down over a few wobbly pops I would love to relate some of the strange and unique things that I have seen over that period of time , enjoy kid while you can !

Cheers

AL

year before my son was born.

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

1988...I was 10 and my dad gave me my first gun (.22 cal) ...that day nothing lived that was seen by me.

Congrats!!! Good swivel seat would be a great present!!!!

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

GRAD 88
Seems like, well, 20 years ago.

Fishin' anywhere anytime for anything

I was decking on a 44 ' freezer troller in the Charlottes--prices were excellent. I made enough in two months fishing to make a down payment on my first house.
T2

Back