Who Is Hali Fishing Tomorrow?

if you are still around on the 18 i could take you out tide will be good this comming week and i will be going of sidney done very well there

thank you for that I work hard and many year to get there going for the next 3 days if the wind stay down and trying out my new motor

yes i have and still do 2 time a day and live very close to sidney so at time only need a 1:30 hrs to go get what i need and monday and wensday dont look to bad at all. will give you guy a report after i am back from fishing

itch, itch, itch.....
Saturday morning the wind dies down briefly around vic and the currents & tides look doable......

I think 7am to 1030 or 11am Oak Bay to Constance

Same here heading out first light tomorrow morning see you out there!

Good luck Fish Rider....

If you get one you should take a pic of you riding it then use that as your avatar.... that would be sweet

Yeah it was flat calm yesterday out in oak bay. No fish n chips yesterday two 2 dog fish which I didn't think where around this time. First time catching dog fish since I started hali fishing a few years ago. Streak broken lol

Went out yesterday form Crofton and motored on down to Darcy and fished around there all day. Boated one 12in sole. Nothing else anywhere around. Tried a few areas on the way back in and didn't find a single fish on the sounder.

Maybe try another area next weekend.

Back