Who do you guys send your injectors to get cleaned and how much... debating building a homemade setup with a ultrasonic.

smokedvw

I'm wondering how much it is these days to get 4 injectors cleaned. We paid close to $500 last year at a local shop who sent them to Vancouver. I was debating getting an ultrasonic since I need it to clean 2 carbs off 2 older motorbikes too and then getting an injector pulse tester. Seems like it does fairly well but it will not balance the flow its more like running it through the ultrasonic with bursts.

Curious how much people pay/someone they would recommend and if anyone has created a homemade system.

Injector tester in case anyone is curious then put the injectors in the ultrasonic. Something like this
1686323964217.png

I had an excellent experience 3 years ago with Precisionline Fuel Injectors in West Kelowna. They were able to handle Etec Injectors which are different from automotive injectors.

Where are you at? Fred Holmes does great work but replaces absolutely so the product is like new but you pay for it. If on the Island call Lloyd @ Action Injection in Nanaimo, honest guy, replaces what is needed and if he cant do them will tell you straight up

Back