Where will I find best deal on lowrance hds10, 4 Scotty electric down riggers ?

Travo

Does anyone know we're I will find the absolute best deal on the lowrance hds10 or 12 chart plotter , also looking for 4 Scotty down riggers with the longest telescopic boom ... I like deals and I'm trying to outfit my boat before the first week of may also ill be looking for a marine radio I believe it's called and probably more goodies once I find the right store ... Please point me in the right direction like I said I like DEALS lol

Cheapest deal I found for hds 10 was 1800 at island outfitters prior to the fishing outdoor show.
Looked at a few places on the island and in the states

i found it a bit of a pain in the butt to find a place in the Okanagan to buy a decent marine VHF from. I ended up ordering a Standard Horizon through the big boat storage place on the westside in between Boucherie and hudson road.

are you located on the island or mainland? I know a guy that sells brand new scottys 1106 $400, 2106 $525 and 2116 $550. I just picked up the 1106 and I am really enjoying them.

cannibal

Mike at the Harbor Chandler sold me my last one and I will be rigging the new boat in the next couple weeks Via them as well
Service is second to none, they were if not still the largest Lowrance distributor around and worth a paying a little extra sometimes if you have to for the service and knowledge

Harbour chandler has really great tech support for sure. Bought my last lowrance from anchor express online website pretty great deals

Try Rods Marine. They have a a store in Tofino and Port Alberni. I bought a new boat from them last year and they sold me the Lowrance and Scotty items you are looking for at very good prices. Try to speak to Stephan, the owner who is located in Tofino.

I had good success using RadioWorld.ca. Online prices look to be very similar to Anchor Express with the bonus of the items shipping within Canada so no duty. Shipping was quick and costs seemed to be as good as any of the online US sites I could find.

Picked up 4 Scotty 2106 from my friend on coast for 2000+100bucks for him to g grab them for me tax inc ... Got a smoking deal going to probably stick with a company a little closer either wholesale sports or somewhere on the coast . Van island too far for me ...

you dont want to buy from no-sale, there service sucks!! and wait till you need something info wise from them and you will
order from the harbor chandler in nanaimo, he will Greyhound it over to you, you will have it next day.
Mike will walk you through the whole install inc best ducer location, if you need help just call them even from the water.
you wont regret it

Yaa I agree , I went in the to buy light duty trolling rod for trout and came out with a salmon rod , ill call harbour chandler today talk to mike , I ended up buying 4 lamiglass Kokanee/trout downrigging rods from bass pro shop in airdrie Alberta , 4-10lb line weight these rods are awesome

Yaa I agree , I went in the to buy light duty trolling rod for trout and came out with a salmon rod , ill call harbour chandler today talk to mike , I ended up buying 4 lamiglass Kokanee/trout downrigging rods from bass pro shop in airdrie Alberta , 4-10lb line weight these rods are awesome

If you don't mind me asking, how much were they?
A pm would work.

Back