Whats a Good Marine Stereo??

Clarion has a good water resistant line. The key is good speakers and a decent amp. A lot of stereos can "outdrive" available marine speakers. Match your system. I have a Clarion and like it.

Clarion has a good water resistant line. The key is good speakers and a decent amp. A lot of stereos can "outdrive" available marine speakers. Match your system. I have a Clarion and like it.

Clarion is a good bet.Good name,good quality and surprisingly affordable-West Marine had some good deals on stereos and speakers not long ago.Could be worth a look
Hooch

Clarion is a good bet.Good name,good quality and surprisingly affordable-West Marine had some good deals on stereos and speakers not long ago.Could be worth a look
Hooch

Marine Stereos always seem to be the first electronics to go on a boat. What I did this year was get a sattelite boom box. I get Serius anywhere out there and I just unplug it at the end of the day. Just food for thought.

Marine Stereos always seem to be the first electronics to go on a boat. What I did this year was get a sattelite boom box. I get Serius anywhere out there and I just unplug it at the end of the day. Just food for thought.

I would think an Mp3 player would be good? With MP3's you can fit enough music on them for the whole day of fishing. The cheap MP3 players at Wal-Mart are less than $100. I saw they had the Marine stereo's on sale as well, these came with water resistant speakers as well for about $120. The good thing about Wal-Mart is there liberal return policy and 1 yr warrenty on the MP3 player. Personally I am going to get a portable DVD player and an FM modulator so that I can play DVD's and listen to them on my boat (truck) stereo. Movies like JAWS for a little entertainment on the slow days! Sirus would be very good too, but I ain't paying for it!

Clarion is good. they make marine cd/am/fm/satiltle radio players as well with waterproof speakers.

I just take a boom box and a 400w inverter and hit the water with abunch of cds. Works fine

If you have a covered boat just buy a cheap normal one i got a sony with mp3 jack for 59 bucks but i got very good clarion marine speakers for the cost of a stereo if it last 3 years big deal 20 bucks a year for tunes isnt much!!!!!! my old boat had my old car one in it and lasted 8 years and didnt rust up at all just put it away from the rain and mist and it will be fine

Wolf

Back