What Time Does MacDonald Beach Parking Lot Open in the AM?

5am I believe but its dummy locked so if your first guy in you swing the gate open

Ya I don't think it's ever locked just dummy locked I went in and slept on my boat at 1am before

It's 5am right now but changes depending upon the month. Also it's not always dummy locked, it usually is but don't count on that. I've been locked in and out before...

If locked in, call the city, I'm sure they will let u out. Have some respect for the caretaker in the house, turn your truck off in the early morning while prepping the boat. yes, somone lives in that house.

If locked in, call the city, I'm sure they will let u out. Have some respect for the caretaker in the house, turn your truck off in the early morning while prepping the boat. yes, somone lives in that house.

Who are you going to call at "the city" to let you out? The caretaker is the only one that will be letting you out.

I was trying not to say dummy locked. It's great to know but could change if the world knows. I'm sure they are trying to keep the caretaker from having to deal with a bunch of crap. Great for a fisherman to be able to get out for a first light bite. Not so great if some kids want to come in and misbehave or anyone for that matter.

Back