what the heck a severed foot washes ashore

Thats #4 around here gimp , big mystery for the Kings Cowboys , must admit I am a bit curious also as to what the hell is going on !

AL

my bet is gang related killings...
body parts dumped into the chuck never to be found again
except for the odd foot

:)

also had me wondering, how many went to the bottom and havnt been found!

quote:Originally posted by Brisco

Uh, kind of makes you wonder what the crabs are eating.

Actually, more likely Prawns eating them.

I'm told by someone who knows, that bodies pulled from salt water are generally covered in Prawns.

/which I'm about to have for dinner...mmmmm

Get this-straight from the news.Researchers have discovered that a left foot will travel a different direction than a right foot when simultaneously dropped into a current!
Sure as hell hope it wasn't my money funding that breakthrough!

quote:Originally posted by Hoochiebob

Get this-straight from the news.Researchers have discovered that a left foot will travel a different direction than a right foot when simultaneously dropped into a current!
Sure as hell hope it wasn't my money funding that breakthrough!

This is true. It was discovered a while back when a ship lost a container full of Nike running shoes. Some scientist started tracking where they ended up. All the rights went to one area and the lefts to another.

Makes sense when you think about it. The shape of the shoe is enough to change how it interacts in the ocean currents.

Their is the possibility that the feet are from only 2 people. Probably very bad dancers though.

Back