What Kind Of Maintenance Do You Do On Your Espar?

The one I installed isnt a espar but same but it said no need for a filter?? im like ummm no so i bought these from amazon replace every 3 months (as i use mine everyday) cheap and easy and ive found it really helps as no matter what you do, it seem diesel is just dirty ill clean tank out every year I filter the fuel going in and I can see the filter is getting dirty so just change it

The one I installed isnt a espar but same but it said no need for a filter?? im like ummm no so i bought these from amazon replace every 3 months (as i use mine everyday) cheap and easy and ive found it really helps as no matter what you do, it seem diesel is just dirty ill clean tank out every year I filter the fuel going in and I can see the filter is getting dirty so just change it
That might be good on a kicker too

That might be good on a kicker too
little to small as a main filter but probably fine on the engine?? only has a 1/4 nipple and if I remember right the line for most of these heaters are like 3 mm?? as i have rubber hose about 1 1/2 inches long that connect to the "line" thats sort of a hard plastic same as my wabbaso cook stove

Back