What is it worth (Commander)

Thunder21

I’ve been considering having an aluminum boat built but before I do, I need to get a good amount of cash for my current boat. I’m looking for opinions on what I should list it for if I decide to sell. Here’s the details

- 89 Commander 26’
- Twin 2018 200ap Suzuki’s with 310 hours still under warranty .
- Simrad 12” below, 7” for flybridge with
-new VHF radio
-Espar d2
-New speakers inside cabin
- 3 new helms, rear steering on deck
- wash down
- mid 2000s triple axle trailer with new brakes and good tires. Just returned from Hardy, no issues.
Boat cruises at 30mph in calm seas at 4400rpm and gets 2.3 ish MPG . If running in large swells it drops to 1.8-2.0. It will do 42mph or so wide open.

you’re in luck. I have three aluminum boats all ready built ready to go! I will trade you straight up and you can even pick which one of them you’d like. Win/win!

But for serious your boat sounds amazing

Attachments

• C4A3B92B-0A32-4389-A271-D3896029C95E.jpeg
    C4A3B92B-0A32-4389-A271-D3896029C95E.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 59
you’re in luck. I have three aluminum boats all ready built ready to go! I will trade you straight up and you can even pick which one of them you’d like. Win/win!

But for serious your boat sounds amazing
How big of an outboard can I put on one of them fine ships

Any pictures of the boat to give an idea of its condition, sounds solid mechanically.

I’ve been considering having an aluminum boat built but before I do, I need to get a good amount of cash for my current boat. I’m looking for opinions on what I should list it for if I decide to sell. Here’s the details

- 89 Commander 26’
-new VHF radio
-Espar d2
- wash down
- mid 2000s triple axle trailer with new brakes and good tires. Just returned from Hardy, no issues.
Boat cruises at 30mph in calm seas at 4400rpm and gets 2.3 ish MPG . If running in large swells it drops to 1.8-2.0. It will do 42mph or so wide open.
Ide say its worth a good amount of money if the hull has been taken care of which looks like it has. I can tell pretty quick how a boat has been treated. some pics would be good. Like the pod.

Ide say its worth a good amount of money if the hull has been taken care of which looks like it has. I can tell pretty quick how a boat has been treated. some pics would be good. Like the pod.
I’ll post some tomorrow. It’s in good shape for the year. Pod and glass work was done correctly. We added an inch to the inside of the transom for some added strength.

- 89 Commander 26’
-new VHF radio
-Espar d2
- wash down
EOH brakes on the trailer? Autopilot? Electric flush toilet? Original fabric/finishing inside? Where’s it located? Biggest two markets are Van and Vic.

I’m surprised how similar size boats are not selling, that 30 foot commander with twins up north and that California built skipjack 26 diesel a Member is selling.

Here are the two “competitive boats” older hulls with new power and a new generation of outboard pocket cruisers. I know yours has twins, those are available on the ne

If I was motived to sell in a timely fashion and If the boat is in show room condition I would price it in the low 100’s but if things are dated and need of polish refresh mid 90’s.

If you are a great sales person, including staging and videos and get it in show room condition you might get a hell of a lot more but you need someone to get revved up about the boat like they do about Grady whites, aluminums, etc…. Not that yours isn’t way better just doesn’t have the brand recognition.

Here’s some pictures to give an idea. It’s not that clean but would be detailed if I sell, just as it sits right now in the water.

Here’s some pictures to give an idea. It’s not that clean but would be detailed if I sell, just as it sits right now in the water.

This in Alberni?
If yes, I've saw you out off Kirby a few weeks ago , and when you headed in that boat cruises!!
very nice

Back