What is a reasonable asking price.

TGofers

Looking at making a move on selling my boat and Truck, one package deal. I have a 1994 Ford F250 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel with 250000K as well as a older Bayliner. Both run fantastic no issues at all. Boat has new electric brakes, electric down riggers with brand new braided line, new cable steering, extra leg, rod holders, ton's of space, fully enclosed lockable cabin with HEAT, brand new fish finder, commercial crab traps, stabilizer tabs. I am firm on $5000 for my truck. Not going to pretend I know what the boat is worth, I helped a guy out a while back and took it in on trade and patched it up and had a friend do some mechanical work to it and thought I would have time for it to use it to it's potential. Just curious before I list it if I can get an idea of what it is worth. I have had it out in the Lake all summer and it ran just fine, zero issues with running. Some issues it does have, gas gage sticks sometimes, wiring for brakes needs to be redone as they don't click in all the time, Other than that pretty solid older unit. No majors. Any help with a price will help me figure if I should hold on or give it a go in the market. I patched the transom and repainted interior since these pics. As well as put in a different captains chair.CIMG3412.jpgCIMG3410.jpg

More details would really help come up with an accurate price. Age and length of boat, motor details, condition of hull/stringers/transom.

350 small block for engine with a 280 leg. Comes with 2 spare props and spare leg. Boat is 84 19.5 foot deep hull. No issues with stringers or with transom or with hull.

Can you post a few more pics. That is a nice looking boat from what you can see. Maybe a pick of the leg and back deck area. One of the engine with doghouse off.

-KK

Back