SOLD

tyeesonly

For sale, I have this brand new Islander 4.5 LX with silver spool and slate backing. It has writing on the back of the spool "KML 19." I thought I was gonna use it as a spare setup for mooching hence why it has 30lb backing and mono, but never got around to using it. It comes with the box, original islander pouch, warranty cards, and the manual. $450 open to offers. In Vancouver
ISLANDER 1.jpgISLANDER 2.jpgISLANDER 3.jpgISLANDER 4.jpg

For sale, I have this brand new Islander 4.5 LX with silver spool and slate backing. It has writing on the back of the spool "KML 19." I thought I was gonna use it as a spare setup for mooching hence why it has 30lb backing and mono, but never got around to using it. It comes with the box, original islander pouch, warranty cards, and the manual. $450 open to offers. In Vancouver
View attachment 104683View attachment 104684View attachment 104685View attachment 104686
View attachment 104683View attachment 104684View attachment 104685View attachment 104686

Interested can pick up this weekend call or text me at 778-980-1575 thanks Drake

Back