What Happened to the Sockeye?

Wow!! My E-TECS have good acceleration but they can't take off like this topic!:D:D

IMG_1445.jpg

Thanks Charlie for all your research time on this topic... it is really an eye opener to read your posts here ...and at the same time witness the responses from a FN person such as FA. FA's responses are quite intersesting but I can see are coming from a man who has great bitterness and not very informed. Whats' amazing is I wonder what FA was taught by his elders? When will this bitterness stop being passed on? Will there always be more wanted ? Will FN ever be happy with what they have been given back ? Thanks PROFISHER... It couldn't have been said better ( quote by PROFISHER )..."I do agree that as much as I sympathize with the treatment of FN peoples in the past...it is time for the present generations to stop living day to day as victims".
Unfortuneatly Charlie, you probably won't convince FA anything. Debating politics with FA, who is clearly uninformed on the issues (and sells "one for two" firewood} is not anywhere up to your level. I'd love to see you in a debate with Ernie Crey or any FN political leader !! I know the readers here benefit by reading your posts here but I also hope you are bringing forward your vast knowledge and views with your MLA, and using your knowledge in other areas where it might help to get something changed for the positive. You have an amazing energy and passion that would be valuable directed in the right places. The time you put in here is appreciated . We are realizing you just simply don't ever sleep !!
Cheers!
Greg

I don't believe this FA guy is even native. It wouldn't make sense. Must be some loser white guy with too much time. :D

Back