West Coast Fishing Lodge on Esperenza Inlet for Sale!

FA, see Coho's post at 2:21 above.

I can't believe all of the noise from the peanut gallery on this thread. If you have a serious interest in purchasing this operation then get in touch with Dave, sign the non-disclosure agreement, and get all of the detailed information you need to make an informed decision.
If you're not serious about pursuing a purchase, ....

I have been reading this thread since day one and seen the ads on Craigslist for the boats... Do you have an interest in this operation?

Something seems fishy and it's not the waters... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do you have an interest in this operation?"

Nope - and I don't intend to.

I was simply making an observation that there's a whole bunch of stuff, much of which appears to be wrong, coming up here from a whole bunch of folks who also have no interest in pursuing the purchase of this business.

The purpose of this post was to let interested parties know that Rodgers Lodge owners were looking to sell their business. In the interim, they continue to run the operation and provide a high level of service. This past season they ran 14 of their our own boats and they used 10 independent contractors. From about the middle of June until the end of August, they were consistently running up to 20 guide boats a day.

I am here to help anyone who would like to inquire about buying the business. Please call me directly at 1-604-905-2805 or Private Message me on the Forum.

I appreciate people keeping the intent of this Buy/Sell Forum on topic.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave Brown,
Whistler Real Estate Company
604-905-2805

Back