well all good things must come to an end!

M

mason.jar

It would appear that killfish is closing it's fishing site. Too bad really! I enjoyed the central island info, the video's and such. It looks like they are changing their focus according to the bulletin that I received in my email today. Here is the copy & paste version. Mason

X-Apparently-To: mason.jar@canada.com Thu, 09 Apr 2009 12:07:16 -0700
MARSHA.canada.com with SMTP (1.1.1.67) Thu, 09 Apr 2009 12:07:16 -0700
Received: (qmail 30712 invoked from network); 9 Apr 2009 19:08:25 -0000
id 1LrzaY-0002ds-Hw
for mason.jar@canada.com; Thu, 09 Apr 2009 14:07:02 -0500
To: mason.jar@canada.com
Subject: **NOTICE IMPORTANT** BUY / SELL / TRADE section closing
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 19:07:02 -0000
X-Mailer: KFC
Mime-Version: 1.0 1aca1f0b869183f2af0cd786a4f8b1f2"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - canada.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [34707 34711] / [47 12]

View Raw Message : 1961186094
-----------------------------

**NOTICE IMPORTANT**

BUY / SELL / TRADE section closing

Great News Mason.Jar,

Please note that the Buy | Sell | Trade section of Kill Fish - The Word is closing in order to migrate and use the new "Kill Fish - Auction Shop" site located at www.killfish.com

Mason.Jar it is important to note that we have decided to open the Auction Shop site to the public earlier than planned in order for all users of Kill Fish - Auction Shop and Kill Fish - The Word to take the opportunity to get comfortable with this new service...

We are will be adding everyday tackle and outdoors focused shops to the system over the next few months and the public is welcome to participate and use the site to it's fullest extent starting today.

Kill Fish - Auction Shop is now live and ready to use...

Membership is free and a majority of services are also 100% free for life. We are offering an Incentive Voucher to remit at the time of registration. The voucher will give you, as a new member 50 unlimited auction service listings, and will allow you to use as many paid options as you wish for free.

Once you have used the 50 free unlimited listings you will then be transferred to our regular free for life service with paid enhancement options. Basic listings include up to 4 picture uploads and 1 media[video, etc.] upload per Auction Shop listing and will remain a free for life service for as long as you hold your membership. Optional enhancement options are fee base and are nominally priced.

This is our official invitation and introduction message for the Kill Fish - Auction Shop service with a limited time special offer to all new users - Remit Your Incentive Voucher today...

----------------------
Please use this Voucher code when you register...

2364a730d029

----------------------

You must use this Voucher code at the time of registration to qualify for our special incentive.

Please add your listings and set them to the longest expiry date - the system will automatically change the expiry to 5 days once there is a bid placed on your listing...

The ads are already being listed on the site - the stores will join in once they are organized and have been trained how to best utilize the shop options, auctions and listing ads.

Enjoy, have fun! Buy, Sell, Swap, even Wanted ads...we have real everyday tackle stores and outdoor focused shops joining and setting up to offer deals on Kill Fish - Auction Shop.

We are please to announce Pacific Net & Twine as our first dedicated retailer to join in and sell on the new site. PNT will be selling on Auction Shop very soon...they said that they could see the value in this style of marketing directly to their niche target market and that they look forward to offering good value to our members.

Please keep in mind that this is a premature launch in order to offer everyone time to migrate their BST items from Kill Fish - The Word Buy | Sell | Trade site to the Auction Shop...

Join today - remit your voucher!

Kill Fish - Auction Shop found here...
www.killfish.com
www.auctionshop.ca
www.tackleshop.ca

Warm regards,
Admin

:(

[www.savebcsalmon.ca]

Thank you for clearing that up. I apologize for any sort of mix up that my post may have caused. I just scanned the email very quickly and assumed that they were closing the fishing site. If it is any constellation, I think the new site may have some potential. Mason

[www.savebcsalmon.ca]

Back