Weld on Rocket launchers

kanuckle head

1.9 OD scd 10 (1/8) wall thick Alum. 11 in long, flared top & tapered bottom, lightly buffed tube only
options include welded bracket & powder coating
$20.00 ea

Kh
604-889-2982

Attachments

• IMG_1867.jpg
    IMG_1867.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,118
  • IMG_1873.jpg
    IMG_1873.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,118
  • IMG_1878.jpg
    IMG_1878.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,108
You don't make any stainless ones, do you? I have a stainless arch that I need to mount some rocket launchers on, but worry about combining metals...what exactly is the welded bracket? Will it mount to round bar?

Thanks.

They look really nice btw!

You don't make any stainless ones, do you? I have a stainless arch that I need to mount some rocket launchers on, but worry about combining metals...what exactly is the welded bracket? Will it mount to round bar?

Thanks.

They look really nice btw!

Most ornamental SS are welded to form the tube which makes swedge forming a *****. it can be done but more time consuming = more coin
Pm me if you are interested, or just call

Len

have any pics with the welded bracket?

those are pretty nice kanucklehead (the one's you've made) and seems like a very reasonable price. I was hoping maybe they could be had with a clamp on style type of bracket. maybe they could be adapted somehow with these hollaender ftgs.... (would have to find the proper one but I see they use 1.9" OD on some of there ftgs...)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hollaender-...X0nD8U52e85KmszBK71C4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

or maybe welded to this ftg...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hollaender-...d=100011&prg=1005&rk=5&rkt=5&sd=360674898645&

if I can find the proper brackets I'd be interested in getting half a doz of these. I have a few of these hollaenders cross bkts on my 1 1/4" railing but they don't have the rocket launcher tube on them so not alot of rod support. I'll have to measure the diameter of them where a rocket launcher would slide in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you located. I have a frame i could use 6 of these welded to.

These ones are long gone but I have the ability to clone the original or make to your needs
Let me know what ya need, I may be able to accommodate
Make it once..........I can make it twice

Kh

Hi kanuckle head,
I'd like to get 6 of these if you ever make anymore...
thxs,
bigD

Back