Website errors | Send us your links and screenshots

We're working with our ad provider to stop these annoying ads and redirects. Thanks for your patience while we resolve this.

If you happen to notice any of these full-page ads or redirects, please let us know in this thread. The more info we can provide the better. If possible, send along a screenshot, the time you experienced the full-page ad or redirect, URL of ad and which forum / thread.

Thanks again,
Chris

That google Pop up is getting worse, back button doesn’t work as it just locks up for me at least and I have to close the window. I pad
Same with me. Back button does not work
Hey Birdsnest...are you able to provide the info that Chris mentioned in his post, a screenshot, the time you experienced the full-page ad or redirect, URL of ad and which forum / thread?

Thanks.

Sorry no screen shot. Was at about 10 am today and many times yesterday as I was viewing this thread that I started. Its started with a fake telus reward thing.

just popped up on the jan photo and twice while trying to post this

Attachments

• Screenshot (37).png
    Screenshot (37).png
    286.9 KB · Views: 4
continues can't read/access any thread

same here, no more pop ups.
Thanks

Not sure if this was legit but it was popping up this morning using Chrome on a Windows machine and on my Android phone.

1643144394965.png

Not sure if this was legit but it was popping up this morning using Chrome on a Windows machine and on my Android phone.

View attachment 74466
Thanks Pippen. No, this does not look legit. Cookie notifications in Chrome do not look like this. Also, I just cleared all cookies for the site and refreshed and didn't get a notification. We'll reach out to this ad supplier and see what they've changed if anything.

Cheers,
Chris

Last edited:
Thanks Pippen. No, this does not look legit. Cookie notifications in Chrome do not look like this. Also, I just cleared all cookies for the site and refreshed and didn't get a notification. We'll reach out to this ad supplier and see what they've changed if anything.

Cheers,
Chris
Our contact at the ad company said this was something different. It was the GDPR consent module for tracking cookies which was only supposed to show to UK/EU users. At 1:00 yesterday for a couple of minutes, their Privacy team had a small bug, which they fixed. She went on to say that they've made good strides in blocking the popup and redirect ads from their network. Fingers crossed we've seen an end to these.

Had this pop up on my Google Pixel using Chrome browser. 6:15 pm today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220202-181302.png
    Screenshot_20220202-181302.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220202-181313.png
    Screenshot_20220202-181313.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 5
Back